Thursday, March 8, 2012

OOTD [3/6/12] & Wall Decor Take #1

 
Anthropologie sweater ($70) | BDG jeans (~$50) | Vintage Celine bag (?)

Styled my hair after Nina Dobrev this past Oscars! I really like how it comes out -- easy to braid, wear and don't have to worry about pieces falling out as I think it really adds to the style! I used to be really against the 'pony tail braid' -- I thought it looked so schoolgirl and juvenile -- but obviously I've changed my mind. 

I absolutely adore this Celine bag. It used to be my mom's but she gave it to me last year. Unfortunately the metal buckles holding the shoulder strap to the bag itself has cracked so it gets caught on my clothing sometimes (watched it like hell to make it sure it didn't get caught my sweater.. probably looked stupid using my hand like a barrier between it and the bag haha) so I'm looking to hopefully get it fixed..



ripped out a couple of pages from my history of medicine textbook, nbd.
I tried decorating my wall as well. I have pictures of the entire thing somewhere, but I especially liked how I did this. Ambitiously artsy, maybe even pretentiously so, but I don't care haha. I've always had a thing for dried flowers and I've had this drawing hanging around for awhile -- thought I'd put them both to some kind of use (yes, I used myself as a model, blegh).



Alice and I also went to Freshii for the first time. The food was delicious and quite cheap for an organic restaurant. Obvi going to be relying on this place during my 'diet': far away of a walk to get a little exercise and the food's healthy enough to qualify as 'diet' food hehe. I couldn't help but snag the menus (even the catering one though I obviously have no use for it haha) I have a thing for nicely designed, uh, menus..


Now I'm off to try and get some sleep.. first step: stuffing my ears to keep out the roommate's snoring -__-
xo Julia

1 comment:

  1. ahh awesome thanks for sharing i'll definitely check it out! :)

    thanks for stopping by!
    xox

    ReplyDelete