Saturday, October 15, 2011

First Post

First full day back from Balti.

It was the weirdest thing ever seeing everybody last night.. Literally, it felt like college was a dream and I just woke up. It's like coming back from a whole different planet. It's strange though: it took separation for my "friends" to act like real friends to me. Whatever. That's high school drama.

rainbow cookie cake courtesy of Mrs. D
I missed my family so much. Almost started crying in the airport when I saw my mom (but I won't tell her that). Bo and I had a sweet, sweet reunion, agh. I don't know if I should give him away or not though.. He's so much skinnier than I remember him being, and he doesn't go on walks and is confined to two rooms and only half of the backyard.. I wonder if he's happy here. He's lived half of his life like this and I cried half the morning just thinking about giving him up. Oh my God, it's like giving up your child -- probably worse considering I barely even like kids. I fucking love my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment