Saturday, March 3, 2012

OOTD & haircut

Good lord my stomach is about to burst. Just got back from a pho (pronounced "fuh" apparently..) restaurant and I'm dying.. it's like I'm 5 months pregger.

1 day later.

Didn't fall asleep until 4:45 because my roommate came in smelling like B.O, halitosis, alcohol and just all sorts of nasty.. so I watched the entirety of War Horse and had a good cry-induced sleep. Gah -- it was so good! I've always been abnormally empathetic towards animals so naturally I was like dying whenever they showed a horse suffering :( Go watch it though!

Anyway, I got about 6 inches -- probably more -- lopped off. It feels so crazy: before it was literally up my butt and now it's hovering around my boobs!


The lady put some Moroccan oil in my hair afterwards than blowdryed it straight so I looked so ridiculously asian afterwards -__- That stuff smells fantastic though and defrizzes my hair like it's no joke. I want a bottle so badly but it's quite expensive (I mean, for a hair product) at $40 for 3.4 ounces.. *cheap cheap*.

I particularly liked my outfit yesterday; I try to dress decently at least ounce a week and I guess yesterday was that day haha. I think I'll try an Outfit of the Day kind of thing (or whenever I happen to dress nicely x:)..

Fisherman cardi (UO), BDG jeans (UO), Vince Camuto boots, Doctor-style bag (ASOS)
 I'm absolutely in LOVE with my new Vince Camutos! The heels are about 3" but they're quite sturdy as it's a stacked heel but still, I fell down the stairs LOL thank God there was only one guy talking on his cell phone sitting on said "flight" of stairs (it was only three steps). But, regardless, I got onto my feet quick as hell and ran away.. after apologizing to the guy for some reason..

What is my life.

 Adios!



No comments:

Post a Comment