Thursday, February 23, 2012

UO, care package & sicky-poo

excuse the horse smile..
Got the mom's care package today! Godiva chocolates and Tory Burch FTW!


Also got my Urban Outfitters haul today. When I get the rest of the shipment and decide what I'm going to keep I'll post pictures. I'm also waiting for two packages from Nordstrom's to come.. God, I seriously shop way too much. I'm -- dare I say it -- blessed enough to be able to afford a comfortable lifestyle, but at times I'm embarrassed at the amount of money I spend.

With poor transition, I bring you to another totally unrelated note -- I'm sick. Ugh. My roommate's been coughing up a storm and blowing her nose at all hours of the day. Not to mention that my bed is right next to the window and I have to keep it open at all times to help filter out the room(mate)'s stench -- not that it's helping much. And, I guess, I'm at college -- the one place you're guaranteed to get sick -- and I bite my fingernails like there's no tomorrow .. Combine all of those things and I guess I can't really say that I'm all too surprised that I got a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment